2) Write a letter to myself to open in 10 years
4) Send a secret to PostSecret
5) Go barefoot for a day
7) See 10 classic movies I've never seen
9) Have a baby
10) Learn to Knit
11) Take a cake decorating Class
13) No fast food for a month
14) No Complaining for a week
15) Take my parents out for dinner
16) Stay awake for 24 hours
17) Do some Volunteer Work
18) Read 50 books (Currently have read 7/50)
19) Expand my vocabulary by 100 words
20) Visit a psychic
22) Watch 26 movies I have never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet (Currently have watched 21/26)
23) Tie a note into a balloon and let it go.
24) Complete a 1000 piece puzzle
25) Do the splits
26) Go paintballing
27) Give a 100 percent tip
29) Complete a 365 day photo challenge (Currently working on started on May 18, 2010)
30) Do 10 acts of random kindness
31) Run in a 10 k
32) Go to the circus
33) List to 26 bands that I have never heard of starting with each letter of the alphabet
34) Make 5 new friends
36) Make homemade pickles
38) Make 5 mix CDs and leave them around town for people to find.
39) Say yes to 100 things I want to say no to
41) Make a quilt
42) Paint a picture
43) Milk a cow
44) Find a four leaver clover
45) Try 10 new foods (1 out of ten)
47) Don't watch any TV for a week
48) Donate 5 dollars for every goal that I don't complete.
50) Drink nothing but water for a week
51) Ride in a hot air balloon
52) Make homemade doughnuts
55) Learn how to use the sewing machine and create something
56) Start my day five o'clock in the morning
57) Make a music video and post it on YouTube
58) Go to the Ohio State fair
59) Eat an entire meal from Taco Bell
60) Go to the Cleveland Zoo
62) Grow a new fruit in our garden and make something out of it.
63) Go to a drag show
65) Cook 25 new dishes (Deserts, Main dishes, sides) (Cooked 2 out of 25)
66) Get my eye brows waxed.
67) Re-watch all the episode from all ten seasons of Friends (Currently watching season one)
68) Create myself swarovski crystal necklace, bracelet, and earrings
69) Make a apple, cherry, pumpkin, pecan, and strawberry pie (Apple pie has been made)
70) Go on a 20 mile bike ride
71) Finish a blanket that I am crocheting
72) Ride a mechanical bull
74) Collect a swear jar for 3 months, Five cents a swear.
75) Leave 50 post-its around town (Operation Beautiful/Gives me Hope)
76) Go on a hike in the woods for 3 miles
77) Do 100 full sit-ups in a row
78) Look good in bikini (flat abs)
79) Go to an Alanis Morrisette Concert (hopefully there is another concert in the next 3 years)
80) Learn Zumba
81) No internet for a month, unless work Related.
82) Make the spare room into a guest room or baby room (which ever comes first)
83) Go a week without wearing make-up
84) Go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum
85) Go to a Strip Club
86) Create a family slide show
88) Don't look at what time it is for an entire day.
90) Complete an entire logic puzzle book
91) Bowl a game of 200 or better
92) Be on time or early for everything for two weeks in a row
94) Go to bed by 10:00 pm for two weeks.
95) Work out 4 times a week for 3 months straight (45 minutes)
96) Visit Anna in Michigan
97) Read the entire Idiot's Guide to Spelling and Grammar
100) Spend an entire day using my right hand instead of my left.
101) Spend more than 50 dollars on a pair of shoes/jeans/pants/shirt/or dress.