Saturday, October 23, 2010

List Updates!

So I just went through my list and surprisingly crossed things off from my list without realizing it! I have officially completed 19 things off my list out of the 101 things. I need to get busy and cross some more things off the list!

So in the last month I have:

21) Go to a haunted house
35) Finish Wedding Scrapbook
46) Ride in a limo
53) Go to 3 states that I have never been to.
93) Find a hat to wear, that I actually look good in.

21) Go to a haunted house.
I don't remember when I created the list if I met an actual haunted house or a haunted scary house that is man made, with monsters pop out of nowhere. So considering I don't really know of any actually haunted houses. I'm going to say it was the latter. So last week my brother Derrick and I went to two haunted houses. The first one was a LONG wait. We probably had to wait in line for a good 40 minutes. It was disappointing, though of course I screamed and got scared a few times. Those people running around with chain saws scares me every time. So we decide to go to this other haunted house about a few miles down the street from the other one. It was AWESOME, they had this neat vortex thing, that makes it look like the door is moving in circles. And there was this freaky part where we were barricaded and attacked my 3 guys with a chainsaw. It was pretty scary trying to find a way out. Not that the chainsaw actually had a chainsaw on it. But still scary. My brother of course complained after wards for spending a total of 24 dollars on the haunted houses. But I think the experience was worth it. I like having a good old scare.



Scary!


35) Finish Wedding Scrapbook
So last year for a wedding present I got a wedding scrapbook kit. I started making it, but then quit. So I decided it was finally time to finish it. So I took all the wedding cards I got and cut them out and I put the pictures and things people wrote in them and glued them in the book. Also we had disposable cameras at the wedding so people could take pictures. Most of the pictures taken were horrible, though there were some great pictures taking. It is amazing what people capture and see at a wedding. I got a picture of Derrick picking his nose with a straw. Lovely. So anyways I took the pictures and put them in the scrapbook. I think the scrapbook turned out very nice.

Here are some pictures of the wedding scrapbook:








46) Ride in a limo
So surprisingly I have never rode in a limo for prom or our wedding, or in my entire life for that matter. Though when we were in Vegas, we had the opportunity to ride in a limo for free! It wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be, but it still made us feel special. I loved people in their cars staring at the limo and pointing at it as if they have never seen a limo. It was pretty fun and I'm glad I can finally say that I rode in a limo.


Matt sitting in the limo

53) Go to 3 states that I have never been to.
When we went on our Vacation we went to 3 states. New Mexico, Nevada, and Arizona. Well we officially didn't spend more than an hour at New Mexico, though we were there for 45 minutes at as one of the stops on the train. So I can cross that off the list. I still need to visit more states. I really haven't expanded my horizons that much.

93) Find a hat to wear, that I actually look good in.
Ok so this one is very objective. But I decided that I officially looked good in the hat mainly because I spent 25 dollars for it. Yikes. I have never spent that much on a hat ever. When were we in Arizona, we realized that we should have probably brought hats with us, since we would be hiking in the canyons. And I get really bad sunburn on my head since I have really thin hair. So we went to this outdoor store, that was completely over priced. Matt paid 35 dollars for his hat and I paid 25 for mine. What is cool about my hat, is there is a pocket inside of the hat that I can store secret items like money. I don't know if I look that great in it, but probably the best out of all the other hats I have worn. I always look silly in hats. So here is the hat. You be the judge.



So that is it for now. I like to cross some more things off the list soon.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the need to comment on every picture not sure why but here it goes...Photo #1 I hate haunted houses. I never understood why someone would like to be scared or for that fact pay someone to scare them.(Megan I think this is the first thing we don't have in common)Photo #2 The scrapbook looks wonderful. Someday when you and Matt are celebrating a anniversary it will be so nice to have to look at. Photo #3 Matt you look bored in that limo. Photo #4 I like your hat.

    ReplyDelete