Saturday, August 14, 2010

Alanis Morrisette is pregnant!

I am a hard core fan of Alanis, I love her music and I really want to see her in concert. But she isn't touring this summer and I just read that she is pregnant.

Here's the article:

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2010/08/alanis-morissette-pregnant

I'm happy for her and that she got married recently. I really don't know her new husband, apparently he is a rapper. Though I'm sad that the relationship with Ryan Reynolds never worked out, they probably would have had nice looking babies.

Anyways it may make this goal:
79) Go to an Alanis Morrisette Concert

Very hard to cross off the list, because if she is pregnant and going to be a mommy, she might take a hiatus from music. Though I have until 2013 until this goal can be crossed off the list, so we'll she if she will decide to tour anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment