The idea is I had to come up with 101 things that I would like to accomplish in 1001 days which is by Feb 10, 2013. I think the hardest thing so far with this list was coming up with 101 things to do. It took me about 6 days to figure out all 101 things I want to do. I thought it would be easy, but then I started to run out of ideas. Looking at other people's lists really helped with my inspiration. So Now I can finally start this blog because as of today I have officially finished my 101 list!
I have a couple of people such as my husband and mother, who don't think I will complete this list, because they know me very well. I am one of those people that start something but never finishes it. But their pessimism is motivation for me to prove them wrong! I really would love to do everything on this list and I am going to, and if I do, I'm totally throwing a party for myself. So the two big reasons I am doing this list is to A) Prove some people wrong that I CAN in fact follow things through, and B) So I can have more meaning and purpose with my life. I only have one life, why sit around everyday work, make dinner and then waste time on Facebook. Because that is what my life consists of right now. Which is pretty BORING, and not only that wasting important time I have in my life to live and have meaning! So yes, I want to do this list, so you will get to hear my stories of how I will make completing this list possible.
I can cross off start a blog on my list now! Which is the first thing I can take off the list. If the item is has a line through it, that means I have completed.
So here is the list:
2) Write a letter to myself to open in 10 years
4) Send a secret to PostSecret
5) Go barefoot for a day
6) Go to Las Vegas
7) See 10 classic movies I've never seen
8) Donate blood
9) Have a baby
10) Learn to Knit
11) Take a cake decorating Class
13) No fast food for a month
14) No Complaining for a week
15) Take my parents out for dinner
16) Stay awake for 24 hours
17) Do some Volunteer Work
18) Read 50 books
19) Expand my vocabulary by 100 words
20) Visit a psychic
21) Go to a haunted house
22) Watch 26 movies I have never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet (Currently working on)
23) Tie a note into a balloon and let it go.
24) Complete a 1000 piece puzzle
25) Do the splits
26) Go paintballing
27) Give a 100 percent tip
29) Complete a 365 day photo challenge (Currently working on)
30) Do 10 acts of random kindness
31) Run in a 10 k
32) Go to the circus
33) List to 26 bands that I have never heard of starting with each letter of the alphabet
34) Make 5 new friends
35) Finish Wedding Scrapbook
36) Make homemade pickles
37) Go to 10 new restaurants
38) Make 5 mix CDs and leave them around town for people to find.
39) Say yes to 100 things I want to say no to
40) Go to Cedar Point
41) Make a quilt
42) Paint a picture
43) Milk a cow
44) Find a four leaver clover
45) Try 10 new foods
46) Ride in a limo
47) Don't watch any TV for a week
48) Donate 5 dollars for every goal that I don't complete.
49) Carve my name into a tree
50) Drink nothing but water for a week
51) Ride in a hot air balloon
52) Make homemade doughnuts
53) Go to 3 states that I have never been to.
55) Learn how to use the sewing machine and create something
56) Start my day five o'clock in the morning
57) Make a music video and post it on YouTube
58) Go to the Ohio State fair
59) Eat an entire meal from Taco Bell
60) Go to the Cleveland Zoo
61) Ride in a train across America
62) Grow a new fruit in our garden and make something out of it.
63) Go to a drag show
64) Complete a song with Guitar on Expert on Guitar Hero
65) Cook 25 new dishes (Deserts, Main dishes, sides)
66) Get my eye brows waxed.
67) Re-watch all the episode from all ten seasons of Friends
68) Create myself swarovski crystal necklace, bracelet, and earrings
69) Make a apple, cherry, pumpkin, pecan, and strawberry pie
70) Go on a 20 mile bike ride
71) Finish a blanket that I am crocheting
72) Ride a mechanical bull
73) Pay off my car loan before January 2011
74) Collect a swear jar for 3 months, Five cents a swear.
75) Leave 50 post-its around town (Operation Beautiful/Gives me Hope)
76) Go on a hike in the woods for 3 miles
77) Do 100 full sit-ups in a row
78) Look good in bikini (flat abs)
79) Go to an Alanis Morrisette Concert (hopefully there is another concert in the next 3 years)
80) Learn Zumba
81) No internet for a month, unless work Related.
82) Make the spare room into a guest room or baby room (which ever comes first)
83) Go a week without wearing make-up
84) Go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum
85) Go to a Strip Club
86) Create a family slide show
87) Clean, condense, and organize all my stuff in the basement
88) Don't look at what time it is for an entire day.
90) Complete an entire logic puzzle book
91) Bowl a game of 200 or better
92) Be on time or early for everything for two weeks in a row
93) Find a hat to wear, that I actually look good in.
94) Go to bed by 10:00 pm for two weeks.
95) Work out 4 times a week for 3 months straight (1 hour)
96) Visit Anna in Michigan
97) Read the entire Idiot's Guide to Spelling and Grammar
99) Complete listography
100) Spend an entire day using my right hand instead of my left.
101) Spend more than 50 dollars on a pair of shoes/jeans/pants/shirt/or dress.